1. Measure the total area and add 5-10% tiles for reserve and cutting. Prepare all tools and materials for installation.
2. Mix some thin set mortar. You will use thin set mortar to attach the tiles to the wall or other tiling surface.
3. Using a notched trowel, spread the mortar out and then use the trowel to create straight, parallel lines in the mortar.
4. Lay your tiles. With the mortar in place, you can start setting out your tiles or tile sheets. Simply press them firmly into the mortar; Push it solidly against the surface. Use a level periodically to check grout joints. Cut tiles as needed. You will need to use a wet saw with a blade designed for glass in order to cut glass tiles. Be very careful and keep your fingers as far away from the blade as possible.
5. Grouting the Tiles. After around 24 hours, please use unsanded grout. Use a damp sponge to remove the excess grout immediately.
6. After around 12 hours, polish off any remaining haze with clean sponge or towel.
Dear customer,Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the confusion. PayPal is just a tool which we are using to receive payment. You may pay the order with your credit card without registering a PayPal account. You will go to PayPal website to complete payment. There’s no need to have a PayPal account. Please just click "pay with a credit card" on PayPal website to complete payment. Thank you!
Dear customer, Please use thin set mortar to attach the tiles to the wall. And please use unsanded grout for installation. Thank you!
The tile is mesh mounted. You can cut it by scissors by following the grout lines. If you need to cut the glass or metal chips, please use a wet saw. Thank you!
Dear customer, the plastic film is protecting the finish of tile. Please remove it after grouting. Thank you.
Dear customer, A wet towel can clean it. It is glossy finish, easy for cleaning. Thank you.
Yes, the tile is mesh mounted, not peel and stick. It needs to be grouted.
General Shipping Info:
Love this tile for an accent wall in master bath. We live in Florida so beach glass and shells are perfect for our style. My husband found them very easy to install. I recommend these to all you beach lovers!
The mosaic is exactly what I wanted in our Florida condo. He wanted a bit of blue - she wanted some little shells. We both got our way! Only one challenge: there were bits of metal among the mosaic tiles, which made it trickier to know where to cut to get straight ends.
I love the colors & design! Easy to cut & apply.
This tile was used as a backsplash in a kitchen. It is soooo pretty. Really makes the white cabinets pop!