This is "Ocean Waves" series. It is same style with the tile (product code), TSTMGT001 and TSTMGT002. It is subway design with blue crystal glass and gray Nature Stone. The color of the stone chips is random, some chips looks grey and some chips are darker, because they are all made from nature stone, we keep their nature color, did not add any artificial dyer, and we only polish the surface of the stone to make it glossy. The blue glass chips look like the diamond "Heart of Ocean". This tile is very beautiful for kitchen backsplash, accent walls, bath and shower walls.
· 300 x 300 mm ( 12'' x 12'' ); Chip size:23x48mm;Thickness: 8 mm.
· Material: Glass & Stone.
· Color: Blue, Grays.
· Mesh-mounted, easy for cutting.
· High-temperature glasses ensure color will never fade away.
· UPC: 700828005613
· Sample size is 4x6 inches. Sample cost is $ 4.99. Shipping cost is $ 10.00.
· Samples will be shipped via USPS which takes 5-7 business days for delivery.
· If you need a sample before full size order. Please click here to request a sample.
· Professional packaging, free replacement for damages caused by shipping.
· Tiles will be shipped out in 1-2 business days, and it usually takes 1-6 business days for UPS ground delivery.
· We accept no reason return if customer covers shipping cost.
· We only accept full box return if it is unused with original package.
· Refund will be issued within 1-2 business days after we receive return item.
· Risk free shopping. Life time limited warranty if it is used in correct ways.
Dear customer,Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the confusion. PayPal is just a tool which we are using to receive payment. You may pay the order with your credit card without registering a PayPal account. You will go to PayPal website to complete payment. There’s no need to have a PayPal account. Please just click "pay with a credit card" on PayPal website to complete payment. Thank you!
Dear customer, Please use thin set mortar to attach the tiles to the wall. And please use unsanded grout for installation. Thank you!
The tile is mesh mounted. You can cut it by scissors by following the grout lines. If you need to cut the glass or metal chips, please use a wet saw. Thank you!
Dear customer, the plastic film is protecting the finish of tile. Please remove it after grouting. Thank you.
Dear customer, A wet towel can clean it. It is glossy finish, easy for cleaning. Thank you.
Yes, the tile is mesh mounted, not peel and stick. It needs to be grouted.
General Shipping Info: